4 sweet potatoes
500g beef mince
2 red onions, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp Robertsons Paprika
2 tsp Robertsons Cumin
1 tsp Robertsons Origanum
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tin tomato and onion mix
1 Knorr beef stock pot
1 tin kidney beans
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Olive oil as indicated in recipe
1. Poke holes in each sweet potato with a fork, place the potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt before baking at 180°C until soft.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pot, brown the mince and remove from the pan.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pot, fry the chopped onions, pepper, & crushed garlic together with the paprika, cumin, origanum and chilli powder until fragrant.
4. Add the tin of tomato and onion mix, Knorr beef stock pot, salt & pepper to taste and kidney beans to the pot. Stir to combine and add the cooked mince to the pot.
5. Slice open each sweet potato and stuff with the chilli con carne mixture.
6. Top with the grated cheese and bake in the oven at 180°C until the cheese is melted.
7. Serve with smashed avocado and sprouts and ENJOY!