For the Doughnuts:
4 cups all-purpose flour
6 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
10 tbsp butter, must be cold
1 ½ cups milk
1 slab milk Aero
Oil for frying
1 slabs milk Aero, melted
2 tbsp butter
½ slab Peppermint Aero, crumbled
For the Donuts:
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix.
2. Cut butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs, add milk and mix until all ingredients are combined.
3. Transfer dough onto a well-floured surface, and knead gently until it forms a ball. If dough is too sticky to manage, continue to work in flour until it is smooth and manageable.
4. Break off approximately 1 ½ tbsp-sized pieces of dough and roll into smooth, tight balls.
5. Flatten the ball with your hands and place 1 block of milk Aero into the centre. Pull dough over chocolate and roll back into a ball.
6. Very carefully fry the donuts, about 4 at a time until golden and crispy, about 3.5minutes.
7. Remove carefully & place the fried donuts into a bowl lined with paper towel, allow them to cool.
1. Heat the cream and butter in a saucepan and add the Aero milk chocolate. Stir until melted and glossy.
2. Stack the donut holes into a pyramid shape and drizzle generously with the chocolate sauce and Peppermint Aero crumbs. ENJOY!!!