For the crunchie layer:
2 cups Nature’s Source Granola with Ancient Grains
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp honey
1 beaten egg white
2 tbsp melted butter
For the chocolate layer:
500g dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup chopped almonds
¼ cup coconut shavings
¼ cup dried banana crisps
¼ cup pistachios
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Mix the granola with the peanut butter, egg white, melted butter and honey.
3. Press the granola firmly down on the baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
4. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
5. Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
6. Stir over low-medium heat until the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat.
7. Pour the chocolate onto the granola in the baking sheet and spread it out evenly using a spatula.
8. In 5 separate rows sprinkle the ingredients over the chocolate.
9. In the first row sprinkle the dried cranberries. In the second sprinkle the chopped almonds. In the third row sprinkle the coconut. In the fourth row sprinkle the banana crisps. In the final row sprinkle the pistachios. *Make sure to keep the rows as straight and even as possible.
10. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to firm up.
11. Lift out the bark & using a sharp knife cut the bark into rough pieces.
12. Pack them into Tupperwares for an on the go treat... And ENJOY!