For the chocolate cake:
175g caster sugar
3 large eggs
¾ cup Sasko self-raising flour, sifted
1/3 cup (50g) cocoa, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
For the molten center:
2 cups heavy cream
2 cups dark chocolate
Cocoa powder, to serve
1. Heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon for 1 minute, or until just combined. It's important not to beat the batter too much - just long enough to make it smooth.
3. Grease the bundt pan and dust with cocoa powder before transferring the mixture to the pan and baking for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until just boiling.
5. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl with the dark chocolate and mix until well combined.
6. Invert the bundt cake onto a serving dish.
7. Pour the chocolate ganache in the center hole allowing it to overflow and cover all of the cake.
8. Dust the cake with cocoa powder and allow ganache to rest for 30 minutes.
9. Slice & ENJOY!