For the cake
1 packet Sasko chocolate muffin mix
1 packet Safari sun dried cake mix
1 cup Safari pecan nuts
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup glazed cherries
For the icing
3 egg whites
500g icing sugar
50g sweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Roughly chop pecan nuts and glazed cherries.
3. Mix 4 eggs with milk and oil in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl mix the Sasko chocolate muffin mix with cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour in the liquid mixture and combine with a hand held mixer until smooth.
5. Fold fruit and nut mix into your cake batter.
6. Pour cake batter into greased cake tin and bake for 30-45 mins at 180°C.
7. For the icing, combine 3 egg whites in a bowl with icing sugar. Be sure to use a sieve for the icing sugar to avoid lumps and mix until smooth.
8. Once cake has completely cooled, apply icing sugar and place in fridge for 10-15 mins to set.
9. Place stencil over iced cake. Spoon sweetened cocoa in a sieve and shake over the stencil until it is completely covered and ENJOY!