170g cup Rama Perfect Bake margarine
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 tsp vanilla essence
2 1⁄2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
140g Rama margarine, softened
2 cups icing sugar
1-2 tbsp milk
Few drops green food colouring
Star shaped sprinkles for the top of the tree
Silver luster dust
Edible metallic baubles
1. Cream margarine with sugar until light & fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla essence before adding to the margarine mixture. Stir to combine.
3. Mix together flour and baking powder and sift the dry ingredients into the wet.
4. Place the cookie dough onto a square of cling film and wrap the dough up tightly before storing in the fridge for one hour.
5. Roll the cookie dough out using a rolling pin and flour. Make three sizes of cookies. Small, medium & large. (You should have an even number of each.)
6. Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 5 - 6 minutes.
7. For the icing, beat the margarine in a large bowl until soft. Add half of the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
8. Add the remaining icing sugar and one tbsp of the milk and beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
9. Stir in the food colouring until well combined.
10. Get one size of each cookie. Fill a piping bag with the green frosting.
11. Pipe a swirl of frosting onto the largest cookie, then add the second medium sized cookie on top. Pipe a swirl of frosting onto the second cookie, then top with the smallest cookie.
12. Pipe a swirl on top of the final cookie and decorate with a star on top of each tree.
13. Sprinkle silver luster dust & metallic edible baubles over the tree and ENJOY!