top of page
Crushed ginger cookies
7,5ml Robertsons ginger
10ml Robertsons cinnamon
45ml fresh cream
2lt Ola Rich 'n Creamy Vanilla ice cream
1. Crush the ginger cookies in a food processor and place some dust in the base of each muffin tin mould.
2. Mix the ginger and cinnamon spices with the fresh cream and heat for 1 minute on the stove.
3. Soften the ice cream in the fridge overnight, then add the infused cream, mix well and spoon into the muffin tin lined with cupcake liners.
4. Insert an ice cream stick, sprinkle with more crushed biscuits and pop into the freezer to set.
5. Remove the pops from the mould and remove the cupcake liner before serving and ENJOY!
Cinnamon and Ginger Spice-Cream Pops
bottom of page