9 shots Ciroc vodka
¾ cup coffee beans
Schweppes Soda Water, 125ml
Schweppes Lemonade, 125ml
1. Place ½ cup of coffee beans into a large jar and top with the Cîroc vodka.
2. Place in the fridge and let it infuse overnight.
3. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over ¼ cup of roasted coffee beans and allow to set.
4. Remove the infused vodka from the fridge and strain.
5. Drizzle honey along the inside of a chilled tall glass and add crushed ice to the glass.
6. Pour 125ml Schweppes Lemonade & 125ml Schweppes Soda Water into the glass.
7. Pour the infused vodka slowly into the glass to create the layers.
8. Garnish with the chocolate covered coffee beans and ENJOY!