1 tbsp cocoa
2 tbsp Rose’s Kola Tonic Flavoured Cordial
2 cups ice
2 -3 vanilla cookies
2 shots of vodka
Marshmallows, to garnish
1. Pour cream into a blender.
2. Add cocoa powder, Kola Tonic, vodka and ice.
3. Blend first at low speed and then high speed until ice is finely crushed and slushy.
4. Using a rolling pin crush vanilla cookies in a re-sealable bag.
5. Rim two martini glasses using Kola Tonic and the crushed cookie crumb.
6. Roast marshmallows over the braai/ with a blow torch/ or gas stove.
7. Pour the drink into the two glasses.
8. Garnish the drinks with a toasted marshmallow, a dusting of cocoa and some cookie crumbs & ENJOY!