Crispy Cacao Squares
¼ cup Robertsons Raw Cacao Powder
1 cup nut butter of choice
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
¼ cup honey
6 cups puffed rice
1 cup unsalted peanuts
For the topping (optional):
1-2 cups smooth nut butter of choice
1. Line a baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place all of the ingredients for the bars except for the puffed rice and peanuts into a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add the puffed rice and stir until well coated.
4. Use a spatula to transfer chocolate-coated puffed rice to the prepared baking pan and spread to evenly distribute.
5. Place the pan in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until set.
For the topping:
1. Pour the softened nut butter over the top of the puffed rice and spread evenly.
2. Set in the freezer for another 10-15 minutes until set.
3. Slice and ENJOY!
**Note: Store in an airtight container in the fridge.