SASKO white cake flour
Low GI dumpy oats & honey flavoured SASKO white bread
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup grated cheese
1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan.
2. Add 500ml of milk - stir till thickened.
3. Mix in 1 cup of grated cheese.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toast 4 slices of Low GI dumpy oats & honey flavoured SASKO white bread before neatly arranging in an oven pan.
6. Spread a thin layer of butter on each, followed by a generous layer of Dijon mustard.
7. Top this with a layer of grated cheese and a few slices of biltong.
8. Add more cheese and the second slice of toast on top.
9. Pour white sauce over the now closed sandwich(es) before topping with a final layer of grated cheese.
10. Grill at 180 degrees celsius until golden brown and ENJOY!