Curried Chicken Feet
For the chicken feet:
500g Chicken Feet
1 cup boiling water
1 Knorrox stock cube less salt, chicken flavour
½ tsp turmeric powder (Robertsons Spices)
1 tsp curry powder (Rajah curry powder)
1 tomato, peeled and grated
Salt, to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped
1. Soak chicken feet in hot water for 2 minutes.
2. Remove scales from the feet and transfer the cleaned feet to a saucepan.
3. Add the Knorrox stock cube to the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
4. Add the stock, turmeric, curry powder, tomato and salt and stir together.
5. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Turn heat down to low and simmer to thicken sauce.
7. Serve the curried chicken feet garnished with fresh chopped parsley and ENJOY!