4 cups vanilla ice cream
135g slab Aero Peppermint
135g slab Aero Milk Chocolate
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cups crushed cornflakes
Oil, for frying
1. Chop each Aero slab into pieces.
2. Divide the ice cream into 2 bowls and mix the Peppermint Aero into one bowl and the Milk chocolate Aero into the other (reserve a few pieces of milk chocolate to melt and drizzle over before serving and a few pieces of peppermint to crumble over the top)
3. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop balls onto a cold baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
5. In one small bowl, whisk the egg and vanilla essence.
6. Crush the cornflakes and place in another small bowl.
7. Dip scoops of ice cream into the egg mixture and then roll in the crushed cornflakes until evenly coated. Repeat once more before freezing the balls.
8. Heat oil in a large pot.
9. Fry each ice cream ball for 12-15 seconds or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
10. Serve drizzled with melted milk chocolate Aero, crumble peppermint Aero over the top and ENJOY!