1. By using an ice-cream spoon make round ice-cream scoops. Try get them as perfectly round as possible.
2. Crush the Bakers biscuit of your choice and roll ice-cream ball in crushed biscuit until ice-cream is completely covered in your choice of Bakers biscuit.
3. Place ice-cream in freezer for at least 40 minutes.
4. Take ice-cream out of freezer and roll ice-cream in egg wash and then add another layer of your choice of Bakers biscuits.
5. Place ice-cream into freezer again and freeze until solid.
6. Pre-heat oil in pot until you can see oil lines appear.
7. Deep fry Ice-cream for 5-8 seconds until golden brown.
8. Take out and serve immediately after frying and ENJOY!
* Serving Suggestion – Place ice-cream on a bed of juicy strawberries and pour sweet chocolate sauce over you SA styled Deep fried ice cream.