DIY Rainbow Fruit Cubes
½ cup raspberries
½ cup blueberries
1 kiwi fruit, chopped
½ cup pineapple chunks, chopped
2 cups water
1 shot of vodka
1 shot of gin
Schweppes Tonic Water (250ml)
Mint leaves to garnish
1. Peel and roughly chop the kiwi, and set aside.
2. Fill the first 4 cubes of an ice cube tray with raspberries.
3. Fill the next four with the blueberries, followed by the chopped kiwi pieces and lastly the pineapple pieces.
4. When each compartment in the ice tray has been filled with fruit, pour over the water to fill them all up.
5. Pop into the freezer and freeze overnight or until frozen solid.
6. Once frozen, flip over the ice tray to pop out the ice cubes.
7. Divide the ice cubes between two tall glasses.
8. Add a shot of vodka to the first tall glass and a shot of gin to the second glass.
9. Top the first glass with Schweppes Lemonade, top the second glass with Schweppes Tonic Water.
10. Garnish each glass with a paper straw and mint leaves, serve & ENJOY!