Double Cream Froyo Bars
Serves: 8 - 10 bars
For the Granola Crust (for one flavour/tin):
2 ½ cups Granola Cereal
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
For the Berry Froyo Bars:
1 Tub of 1 kg Parmalat Double Cream yoghurt Strawberry & Raspberry
2 cups blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
For the Mango and Peach Yoghurt Froyo Bars:
1 Tub of 1 kg Parmalat Double Cream Peach & Mango
2 cups fresh mango and peach, peeled and cubed
For the Plain Yoghurt Bars:
1 Tub of 1 kg Parmalat Double Cream Plain yoghurt
2 cups fresh kiwi
1 tsp Honey (optional)
For the Froyo Bars:
1. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
2. Combine the Granola Cereal in a mixing bowl with the peanut butter and the honey. Add more honey if needed to create a sticky consistency.
3. Press the granola mixture firmly into the base of a lined baking dish, smoothing out the top.
4. Allow to set in the freezer until needed.
5. Pour the yoghurt onto the granola base. (The three flavours separately onto separate bases.) Smooth out the yoghurt layer. Freeze for 2 hours.
6. Layer the berries onto the berry yoghurt. The peach and mango cubes onto the mango and peach yoghurt. The kiwi cubed onto the plain yoghurt
7. Place the baking dish/es back into the freezer and allow to set for 5 hours or overnight.
8. Slice into equal squares, serve and ENJOY!!
*Chef’s tip: Place in fridge 30 minutes before serving to soften slightly.