Easy Caprese Chicken Foil Pack
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp basil pesto
2 tomatoes sliced
1 cup of green beans
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 pack of Galbani Mozzarella
½ cup basil leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Cut tinfoil into two squares, each measuring 30cm x 30cm.
3. Slice the tomato and Galbani mozzarella.
4. Make crosswise cuts every 1cm along the chicken breasts, slicing to the bottom but not all the way through.
5. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
6. Fill the cuts with a dollop of pesto, a slice of mozzarella and a slice of tomato.
7. Add each chicken breast to the center of the foil squares over a bed of washed green beans and cherry tomato halves and top with a drizzle of olive oil. (½ cup green beans and ½ cup cherry tomatoes per foil pack).
8. Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken breasts, covering both completely and sealing the packet closed.
9. Place the foil packets into the oven and bake until the chicken is completely cooked through about 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with extra fresh basil leaves. ENJOY!