Easy Egg Cups 3 Ways
8 – 10 large eggs
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp Aromat Naturally Tasty
Serving suggestion 1 (makes 4 cups)
1/2 cup baby spinach
½ cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup feta, chunks
Serving suggestion 2 (makes 4 cups)
1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
1 red pepper
Serving suggestion 3 (makes 4 cups)
2 slices of sandwich ham
1/2 cup cheese, grated
Makes 12 egg cups
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C and grease a normal 12-hole muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
3. Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
4. Set aside while the other ingredients are being prepared.
Serving suggestion 1:
1. Chop the baby spinach into fine pieces and halve the cherry tomatoes.
2. Divide these ingredients equally into one row of a muffin tin and top with some feta chunks.
Serving suggestion 2:
1. Chop the mushrooms and the red pepper into small pieces.
2. Divide these ingredients equally into one row of a muffin tin.
Serving suggestion 3:
1. Cut the ham into smaller squares.
2. Divide the ham and cheese equally into one row of a muffin tin.
1. Pour the egg mixture over the fillings, filling each muffin tin hole ¾ full.
2. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the egg is set. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack for 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Place into an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to five days.
4. Microwave for 10 – 15 seconds, sprinkle with a dash of Aromat Naturally Tasty and serve as breakfast with a glass of fresh orange juice. ENJOY!!