3 oranges sliced
3 pears sliced
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
750ml bottle white wine
150ml of ginger beer
½ cup brandy
350ml Liqui-Fruit Sparkling Apple Juice
3 cinnamon sticks
Cinnamon sugar for the rims of your glasses (optional)
1. Slice the oranges and pears.
2. Remove the pomegranate seeds into a bowl.
3. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the white wine, ginger beer, brandy and Liqui-Fruit Sparkling Apple Juice.
4. Add the sliced fruit to the pitcher.
5. Stir and then place in the fridge until chilled.
6. Before serving, rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar. Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice.
7. Top with an extra splash of Liqui-Fruit Sparkling Apple Juice.
8. Garnish with slices of pears, oranges, pomegranate seeds and a cinnamon stick and ENJOY!