2 tablespoons butter
2 bars of Aero Duet/Aero Peppermint (40g for cooking, 20g crushed, 25g melted)
4 tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 pinch of salt
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Melt the butter and 40g Aero in the microwave for 40sec then mix well.
2. Beat the egg and add to the melted chocolate mixture.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and stir until combined.
4. Place the mug in a microwave and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Remove the mug from the microwave and let it sit for a few minutes to cool.
6. Top the cake with ice cream, melted Aero and crushed Aero pieces.
7. Grab a spoon, dig in and ENJOY!