2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 free-range eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
4 slices of bread
Syrup and fruit to top - or anything you like
1. Pre-heat the waffle iron and brush both sides with melted butter
2. Whisk the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl until frothy.
3. Dip the bread into the eggy mix briefly and flip it to coat both sides.
4. Place the dipped slices into the heated waffle iron and cook until golden brown
5. Serve with maple syrup or any other topping of your choice and ENJOY!