4 ice cream cones
3 cups double cream yoghurt
1 slab milk chocolate
3 tbsp honey
1.Roughly chop chocolate pieces and melt milk chocolate over the stove until smooth.
2. Using a rolling pin, crush the hazelnuts in the packet.
3. Dip the ice cream cones into the melted chocolate before rolling each cone in the crushed hazelnuts. Use a spoon to drizzle a dollop of chocolate into the bottom of each cone.
4. Place the cones into the fridge to set.
5. Mix 3 cups of double cream yoghurt with 3 tbsp honey.
6. Spoon the yoghurt mixture into a piping bag and freeze for 1 hour.
7. Chop the fruit into pieces.
8. Pipe the frozen yoghurt into the cones and top with an assortment of fruit slices.
9. Top with a drizzle of honey before serving and ENJOY!