3 cups Parmalat Double Cream Yogurt
1 1/2 cups blueberries
1 1/2 cups strawberries
1 tbsp honey
18 square biscuits
1. Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Place the square biscuits at the base of the pan so that there are no gaps.
2. In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup double cream yogurt and 1 tbsp of honey.
3. Spread the yogurt and honey mixture evenly over the biscuits and place in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
4. Blend 1 cup blueberries with 1 cup double cream yogurt until a smooth consistency is achieved.
5. Remove the baking tin from the freezer and pour the blueberry mixture over the honey & yogurt layer. Drop a few whole blueberries into the layer before placing in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
6. Roughly chop the remaining ½ cup of strawberries, repeat the blending process with 1 cup chopped strawberries and 1 cup double cream yogurt.
7. Remove the tin from the freezer and pour the strawberry mixture over the set blueberry layer. Chop a few strawberries and add the pieces to the layer before freezing.
8. While the mixture is still a bit sticky place the final layer of square biscuits over the top.
9. Remove from the freezer, slice and serve and ENJOY!