3 cups double cream yoghurt
1 cup Ceres Secrets of the Valley fruit juice
2 cups blueberries
2 cups strawberries – with stem attached
2 tbsp honey
1. Layer a square baking pan with baking paper.
2. The edges should stick out over the sides so that it can be easily removed once the yogurt has set in the freezer.
3. Sprinkle hazelnuts at the bottom of the baking pan.
4. Slice half of strawberries into slices.
5. In a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, Ceres Secrets of the Valley fruit juice, sliced strawberries, half of the blueberries and honey. Stir to combine.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
7. Top with more whole berries - strawberries need to have the stem intact.
8. Freeze for 4-6 hours. Lift the baking paper out of the pan and slice into squares
9. Serve immediately and ENJOY!