Rose's lime and lemonade flavoured drink
1. Using a melon baller, remove balls of the melon flesh and set aside.
2. Repeat with the watermelon and cantaloupe.
3. Place all of the melon balls onto a tray lined with baking paper.
4. Spread the balls out evenly and freeze until set.
5. Once frozen, place the balls into a ziplock bag for storage in the freezer.
6. Using cookie cutters, cut star shapes out of the remaining watermelon slices.
7. Place these star shapes onto a skewer stick along with gooseberries and grapes at the ends.
8. Place the skewers into the freezer.
9. Add the melon balls to a tall glass with fresh mint leaves.
10. Top with Rose's lime and lemonade flavoured drink.
11. Serve with the frozen fruity skewers and ENJOY!