1 pack of streaky bacon
2 chicken breasts
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup finely chopped lettuce
Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning
Hellman’s Mayonnaise for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lay streaky bacon out on a foil lined baking sheet
3. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, bake for another five minutes, and lay the bacon out to cool.
4. Pan fry the chicken breasts in olive oil and season with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
5. Once cooked through, use two forks to shred the chicken.
6. Meanwhile, quarter the tomatoes, discard the pulp and seeds, and dice into small chunks
7. Chop the lettuce into small pieces
8. In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, diced crispy bacon (reserve a small handful to sprinkle on top), and mix together.
9. Half the avocados, remove the pits, and season lightly with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
10. To serve, add a scoop of the chicken salad into each avocado half.
11. Not a huge amount will fit inside the hole made by the pit, so you will heap a decent amount on top of the avocado, too.
12. Top with a dollop of mayonnaise, sprinkle with the remaining crispy bacon and chopped chives and season lightly with more Aromat Naturally Tasty just before serving. ENJOY!