Fully Loaded Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
2 GEM avocados
1 tsp salt
2 bags nachos
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 cups Emmental cheese, grated
1 red onion, diced finely
2 tomatoes, diced
250ml sour cream
2 jalapeños, sliced (fresh or jarred)
Fresh coriander, to garnish
Mild chunky salsa
1. Spread nachos out on a sheet pan.
2. Top with the shredded chicken dollops of salsa and grated cheese.
3. Place under the grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
4. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, juice from ½ a lemon and salt. Set aside.
5. Top with diced onion and tomatoes, dollops of sour cream and guacamole.
6. Garnish with sliced jalapeños and fresh coriander. Squeeze the other half of the lemon over the nachos.
7. Serve with salsa and ENJOY!