Giant Chocolate Brownie Trifle
1 bag of Beacon Toffchocs, roughly chopped (125g)
1 bag of Beacon Turkish Delight, roughly chopped (125g)
1 pack brownie mix
2 x chocolate flavour instant pudding
¼ cup sherry (60ml)
3 cups whipping cream
1 slab of Beacon Milk Chocolate (80g)
½ cup sherry to taste (optional)
2 punnets of strawberries
1. Roughly chop the Turkish Delight and Toffchoc chocolates.
2. Prepare the brownie according to the pack instructions and bake accordingly.
3. Prepare the chocolate instant pudding according to the pack instructions, refrigerate until set 1 – 2 hours.
4. Divide the entire brownie pan in half, one part for each layer and sprinkle spoonful’s of sherry over the brownie to absorb (optional.)
5. Whip the cream until the whipped cream is light and fluffy.
6. To assemble, roughly crumble a layer of brownie at the base.
7. Top with a generous layer of chocolate pudding, followed by a layer of strawberries, a layer of whipped cream then chopped up Toffchoc and Turkish Delight pieces.
8. Repeat the layers once more until you end with a layer of whipped cream.
9. Garnish the top of the trifle with fresh strawberries and shavings of Beacon Milk Chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
10. Serve & ENJOY!