Feed a Crowd Toastie
24 slices white bread
250g butter, melted
1 sachet Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese
4 cups cheddar cheese
¼ onion thinly sliced into rings
½ tomato thinly sliced
½ cup chakalaka
½ pack cooked boerewors, sliced
½ cup biltong thinly sliced
Sweet chilli sauce
¼ cup peppadews
½ brie triangle, sliced
1 cup shredded chicken, mayo mix
1 pack bacon, cooked
½ an avo
¼ cup feta
Knorr Dry Cook-in-sauce Meatball Kebabs
1 tub cream cheese
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tin chopped tomato and onion
1. Add the Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese sachet to the melted butter and mix well. Pour a generous amount onto the sheet pan and spread with a basting brush.
2. Lay out the 12 slices of bread, slightly overlapping on the base of the tray.
3. Sprinkle half the grated cheese over all the bread.
4. Add your 6 topping combinations, 3 slices each. The first topping is tomato, onion and chutney. The second is sliced boerie and chakalaka. The third is bacon, feta and avo. The fourth is chicken mayonnaise mix. The fifth is brie and peppadews and the last is biltong and sweet chilli sauce.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over the top of all the slices.
6. Top with the remaining bread and brush the slices with the remaining butter.
7. Place another sheet pan on top and weight down with any pots/pans you have.
8. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes then remove from the oven, remove the extra tray and weights and bake for another 20 minutes.
For the dips:
1. Mix ½ sachet Knorr Meatball Kebabs into a tin of tomato and onion and the other ½ into a tub of cream cheese and Mayonnaise.
2. Flip the giant toastie over onto a board and cut into squares.
3. Serve straight from the board with napkins to minimise dishes, ENJOY!