G&T Poptails 3 Ways
140 ml gin
2 cans (400 ml) Schweppes Indian Tonic, zero sugar
4 – 5 limes
Mini paper party cups
Ice lolly sticks
Fresh mint leaves
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the gin and tonic.
2. Divide this mixture into 3 equal batches.
3. Zest and squeeze out the limes, grapefruit & oranges into the separate bowls.
4. Add 100 ml of each juice into the 3 batches of gin and tonic.
1. Divide the G&T mixture/s between 9-12 small party cups (3-4 cups for each flavour.)
2. Freeze the cups for 2-3 hours. When the mixture is firm enough, press the stick through the centre and place back in the freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight for best result.
3. Remove the lollies from the freezer and dip each cup in some warm water (optional) for 10—15 seconds.
4. Remove the poptails from the cups, serve on a bed of ice and ENJOY!