4 chicken breasts
4 slices sandwich ham
4 slices mozzarella cheese
½ cup cake flour
3 tbsp KNORROX Spice Chicken Flavour
1 cup breadcrumbs
12 toothpicks, pre-soaked to prevent burning
Sweet potato chips
Fresh garden salad
Chopped parsley, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into about 24 cubes. Slice each cube in half down the middle.
3. Slice the sandwich ham and mozzarella cheese slices into squares, equal in size to the chicken chunks.
4. Sandwich a slice of mozzarella and ham between two pieces of chicken and secure with a toothpick through the centre.
5. Sift the flour into a bowl and season with 3 tbsp Knorrox Chicken Spice. Mix well.
6. Beat the eggs in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of water.
7. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third shallow bowl.
8. Picking the sandwiched chicken pieces up by the end of the toothpick, dip each one into the spiced flour, then the egg and then into the breadcrumbs and arrange neatly on the prepared baking tray. *Chef’s Tip: Leave the toothpicks in to keep the nuggets secure while baking.
9. Bake the chicken nuggets for 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and turning each nugget over. Bake for another 10 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
10. Serve the cheesy chicken nuggets with sweet potato chips, tomato sauce and salad. Garnish with chopped parsley and ENJOY!