4 chicken breasts
Handful baby tomatoes
Mixed salad leaves
Knorr Balsamic and Pineapple dressing
1 cup couscous
1 ½ cups vegetable stock
½ tsp salt
Drizzle of olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
Toasted cashew nuts to serve
Fresh lemon wedges for serving
1. Soak wooden skewers (in water for 30 minutes before baking to stop them from burning.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
3. Onto each skewer add a piece of chicken, a cherry tomato, a piece of pineapple, red onion and alternating colours of peppers cut into squares - and repeat until the skewer is full (Be sure to leave about 3-4cm open on each side of the skewer - to allow the kebabs to balance over the salad)
4. Place onto a sheet pan, baste each skewer with the Knorr Balsamic and Pineapple dressing and bake in the oven for 12-15minutes
5. Bring the vegetable stock to the boil, add the olive oil and salt then add the couscous.
6. Stir the couscous into the water then cover and remove from the heat, allow to steam for 5 minutes. Add the lemon zest and fluff with a fork.
7. Fill half the bowl with couscous and fill the other half of the bowl with mixed salad leaves, cucumber ribbons, carrot ribbons and toasted cashews. Serve with a wedge of lemon and top with a generous drizzle of Knorr Balsamic and Pineapple dressing and crumbled feta chunks.
8. Place two skewers over the top of the bowl for each person to add to their salad. ENJOY!