2 cups Ceres Secrets of the Valley fruit
3 cups mixed berries
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Simmer 2 cups of Ceres Secrets of the Valley fruit juice for 15 minutes
2. Blend 3 cups berries together with 1 tsp free lemon juice
3. Add the juice reduction to the blended mixture, blend until smooth.
4. Strain the mixture to remove any lumps.
5. Pour the puree onto a tray lined with baking paper - spread it out evenly.
6. Bake at 75 degrees Celsius for 3.5 - 5 hours.
7. Cut the fruit rolls into strips with the baking paper still attached.
8. Roll up the strips and keep them in place with a string and ENJOY!