Sasko vanilla muffin mix
Moir's crimson pink food colouring
Flat-bottomed ice cream cones
1 cup oil
1 cup milk
Silver sugar balls
1. Pre-heat oven at 180°C while you make your ice cream cone cupcakes
2. Pour 1 cup of milk into a mixing bowl.
3. Pour 1 cup of oil into the same mixing bowl.
4. Then add two large eggs and mix all the bowls contents until liquid has all mixed together.
5. Then add SASKO quick treats vanilla muffin mix into mixing bowl with milk,oil and eggs.
6. Continue by mixing the bowl's contents until batter is smooth without any bumps.
7. (Red velvet step) Using Moir’s red food colouring take two teaspoons and mix colour into batter.
8. Cut hole out of the bottom of a tin cooking dish. This will be used to prevent the ice cream cone cupcakes from falling over in the oven.
9. Place ice cream cones into the tin dish holes.
10. Use a piping bag (optional) to pipe the cupcake batter into each cone. Make sure not to fill it right to the top, leave space for it to rise.
11. Place tin dish with filled ice cream cones into oven. Bake for 25 minutes at 180’.
12. While you wait take cream cheese and castor sugar and mix it together. This will make a delicious icing for your ice cream cone cupcakes.
13. After 25 minutes take your ice cream cone cupcakes out the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
14. Take your icing and cover the top of the ice cream cone cupcakes with it. Add toppings of your choice after that and ENJOY!