1 packet SASKO cookie mix
100g chocolate chips
1 extra large egg
3 cups vanilla ice cream
1. In a large bowl, blend together one packet SASKO cookie mix with 140g butter.
2. Pour in 100g chocolate chips and mix through.
3. Whisk one extra large egg in a bowl before adding to the mixture.
4. Mix together until blended and remove ½ cup of the cookie dough for use later.
5. Using an ice cream spoon, scoop the remaining cookie dough onto a lined baking tray and press down on each dough ball to flatten for baking.
6. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
7. Mix the remaining ½ cup cookie dough with 3 cups vanilla ice cream.
8. Place your baked cookie bottom side up and scoop on ice cream mixture before covering with a second cookie and pressing down to make your ice cream sandwich.
9. Dip your ice cream sandwich in melted chocolate and coat with sprinkles, chips or mini marshmallows to garnish.
10. Your Ice cream sandwiches are complete and ready to enjoy!