Ice Tray Pie Bites 4 Ways
4 rolls puff pastry (1 per tray)
Caprese Pie Bites:
Cheese & Onion Pie Bites:
Berry Pie Bites:
Raspberries, cut into halves
Blueberries, cut into halves
Chocolate Marshmallow Pie Bites:
Belgian Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cut each puff pastry roll into half. Place one half onto an ice cube tray. Repeat with the other three trays. Press the pastry down in the center to create small wells in each hole.
3. Fill each tray with the filling combination of your choice.
4. Brush all edges with egg wash.
5. Top the tray with the other half piece of pastry.
6. Using a rolling pin roll over the tray to seal the edges. Cut the excess pastry from around the edges and flip over onto a cutting board. Cut through the sealed edges to create individual cubes.
7. Brush each pie bite with egg wash. Sprinkle the savoury pies with sesame seeds and the sweet pies with brown sugar.
8. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes until golden brown.
9. Serve the pies fresh from the oven and ENJOY!