1 cup Tastic brown rice
2 chicken breasts
Baby spinach leaves
For the dressing:
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Bring 1 cup of Tastic brown rice to the boil in lightly salted water. Simmer for 25 - 30 minutes until the rice grains are plump and fluff apart with a fork.
2. Coat 2 chicken breasts in olive oil, a pinch of garlic salt, pepper and thyme. Add a dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the pan while frying.
3. Fry until cooked through and shred the chicken into pieces.
4. Add the brown rice to the bottom of the mason jar, top the rice with shredded chicken pieces, chopped tomato, sweet corn, feta, avo slices and baby spinach.
5. In a separate small jar combine 1 tbsp mustard, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp honey, salt and pepper. Shake until mixed.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad in the mason jar and you are ready to go and ENJOY!