1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chia seeds
3/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup Tastic Basmati Rice
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup caster sugar (or sweetener of choice)
2 ripe bananas
1. Place the coconut and chia seeds in a mason jar with coconut milk and stir to combine. Add vanilla essence and refrigerate for two hours.
2. While the chia seed pudding is setting, rinse the basmati rice under water. Place the rinsed rice in a pot with the milk.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the cocoa powder with 1/4 cup of milk. Once mixed add to the pot.
4. Add the sugar to the pot, mix and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 35 minutes with the lid on.
5. Remove the lid and cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Mash the ripe bananas using a fork.
7. Assemble the puddings in a glass, layering the chocolate rice pudding first with mashes banana second and chia seed pudding on top.
8. Garnish with almonds, coconut milk and cocoa powder and ENJOY!