Hands-on time: 15 minutes
2½ cups pasta screws, cooked
1¼ cup Nola Sweet & Creamy Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
1 lemon, juiced
1 (100g) feta round, crumbled
1 lettuce head
½ large cucumber
2 tins (410g each) whole kernel corn, drained
2½ cups cherry tomatoes
1 large red onion
2 orange peppers
1 pack (200g) bacon, fried and chopped
Braaied garlic bread
1. Add the cooked pasta to a large mixing bowl. Add the Nola Sweet & Creamy Reduced Oil Mayonnaise, lemon juice and the crumbled feta. Stir until combined and the pasta is well coated. Set aside for later use.
2. Chop the lettuce and add it to a large clear salad bowl, ensuring the lettuce covers the entire base of the bowl.
3. Chop the cucumbers into chunky triangles and layer the cucumbers on top of the lettuce.
4. Layer the drained corn over the cucumber.
5. Slice the baby tomatoes in half and layer them on top of the corn. *Chef’s Tip: Slice the tomatoes in-between two side plates!
6. Finely dice the red onion and sprinkle over the baby tomatoes.
7. De-seed and dice the peppers. Layer the peppers on top of the red onion.
8. Carefully spread the creamy pasta over the peppers.
9. Sprinkle the crispy bacon over the creamy pasta.
10. Scatter some basil leaves on top, if using. Serve the colorful pasta salad with braaied boerewors and garlic bread and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
Lekker Local 7-Colour Pasta Salad