Lemon Sorbet Soda Floats
3/4 cup Rose's lemon cordial
Rose's Dry lemon drink 330ml
Rose's Lime & Lemonade flavoured drink 330ml
Rose's Passion Fruit & Lemonade flavoured drink 330ml
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Raspberries Granadilla pulp
1. Bring 2 cups of water to the boil with 1 cup sugar for 5 minutes
2. Add to a mixing bowl, with 3/4 cup of Rose's lemon cordial, lemon zest and juice from one lemon. Stir to combine.
3. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
4. Using an egg beater, beat the mixture until smooth and place back in the freezer for another 4-6 hours.
5. Repeat the beating and freezing process another two times.
6. Once ready, scoop out balls of each glass.
7. In the first glass, serve the lemon sorbet with Rose's Dry Lemon drink& fresh raspberries.
8. In the second glass, serve the sorbet balls with Rose's passion fruit and lemonade drink, topped with granadilla pulp.
9. In the third glass, serve the sorbet balls with Rose's limeade lemonade drink and fresh lime wedges.
10. Serve and enjoy!