1 cup Tastic brown and wild rice
1 medium onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp fresh thyme
3/4 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 tbsp melted butter
1. Bring 1 cup Tastic brown and wild rice to the boil in lightly salted water. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes.
2. Brown 1 diced onion and 2 cloves crushed garlic together with 1 tbsp fresh thyme in olive oil.
3. Once browned, add the mixture to the rice. Stir to combine.
4. Mix 1/2 cup grated parmesan, salt and pepper into the mixture.
5. In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup breadcrumbs with 1/4 cup grated parmesan, 2 tbsp melted butter and 1 tbsp fresh thyme. Season to taste.
6. Spoon the rice mixture into the portabello mushrooms, topping each with breadcrumb mixture.
7. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
8. And ENJOY!