Fatti's & Moni's macaroni
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
2 cups milks
3 cups cheddar cheese
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
1/4 tsp nutmeg & clove
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp parsley
Cheddar cheese cut into cubes
BBQ basting sauce
1. Boil Fatti's and Moni's macaroni in lightly salted water until cooked, strain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter with 2 tbsp flour. Once combined, pour in 2 cups milk. Stir continuously and allow to thicken.
3. Add 3 cups of cheese to the mixture and allow to thicken.
4. Combine the cheese sauce with the cooked macaroni.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine 800g mince with 1/2 an onion, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 1/4 tsp nutmeg & clove, pepper, salt, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp parsley and 1 egg.
6. Mix until combined and form balls with the mixture. Flatten each ball and add a scoop of macaroni to the centre with one cube of cheddar cheese. Fold over and press to close.
7. Baste the meatballs with BBQ sauce, bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes and ENJOY!