Fattis & Monis curved pasta shells
3 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp flour
2 cups milk
2 cups cream
4 cups cheddar cheese
Salt & Pepper
Flour for coating
Oil for frying
1. Boil Fattis & Monis curved pasta shells in lightly salted water until cooked, strain and set aside.
2.In a medium saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter with 2 tbsp flour. Once combined pour in 2 cups milk and 2 cups cream. Stir continuously and allow to thicken.
3. Add 4 cups of cheese to the mixture and stir to combine, season with salt and pepper.
4. Once the cheese has melted pour in the drained pasta shells and combine.
5. Spread the mac & cheese over a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until set.
6. Fry the hamburgers and bacon.
7. Using a cookie cutter, cut the mac & cheese into circular shapes. Dip each into flour, egg and breadcrumbs before deep frying in oil until golden and crispy.
8. Assemble the burgers and ENJOY!