- 8 tbsp butter
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 500g beef mince
- Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese sachet
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 hamburger buns
- 12 cheddar cheese slices
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Robertsons garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Italian herbs
1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan over medium heat. Add in the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly caramelized.
2. In a large bowl, mix the mince with the Knorr Naturally Tasty Spaghetti Bolognese sachet. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the mince and brown the beef, set aside once cooked.
4. In a separate pan, melt the remaining butter, season with garlic salt and Italian herbs.
5. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Separate the tops from the bottoms of the hamburger buns. Fit the hamburger bottom buns tightly on the baking sheet.
6. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each bun.
7. Evenly distribute the mince and onion mixture on the bottom buns. Top with grated mozzarella cheese. Close the buns. Brush the butter mixture over the top buns.
8. Bake the hamburger buns at 180°C until tops of the rolls are lightly browned and ENJOY!