1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups White Star Maize Meal
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 can corn
1. Boil 6 eggs in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Once boiled, drain the water and replace it with cold water and cool for five minutes. Place the eggs in fridge for 30 minutes before placing them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Dice the bacon bits and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and melted butter.
5. In a separate bowl, combine maize meal, flour and baking powder. Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl and whisk to combine. Once mixed, stir through the corn.
6. Rim a large muffin tin with butter and flour.
7. Fill the muffin tin halfway with the mixture before placing a peeled boiled egg into the center of it. Fill each muffin hole with the remaining mixture, covering the eggs.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius and ENJOY!