Chicken breasts, cubed
¾ cup carrots, chopped
¾ cup mushrooms, chopped
¼ cup green beans, chopped
¾ cup celery, chopped
Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1/3 cup flour
½ tbsp Robertsons garlic salt
¼ tsp Robertsons black pepper
1 cup milk
1 pack puff pastry
1. Add chicken to a pot together with carrots, mushrooms, green beans and celery. Add enough water to cover the ingredients and a Knorr chicken stock pot.
2. Boil for 15 minutes before draining the chicken stock and setting the chicken and vegetables aside.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the chopped onion. Add the flour, garlic salt and black pepper. Slowly pour in 1 ¾ cups of the chicken stock and 1 cup of milk, all the while stirring continuously.
4. Simmer the sauce until thickened.
5. Roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin and flour. Roll each dough circle out until it is big enough to be pressed into each muffin tin hole with a 1,5 cm over-hang.
6. Use a tin can to cut out the pie lids, you’ll need 6 pie lids.
7. Combine the cooked chicken and vegetables with the sauce for the pie filling.
8. Spoon the filling into each pie case and close the pies with the lids, making sure to seal the edges by pinching them together.
9. Brush the pie lids with Knorr chicken stock from a stock pot and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C until golden brown.
10. Serve & ENJOY!