2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp dried oregano
¾ cup milk
½ cup melted President butter
2 tsp granulated sugar
2 cups packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
½ cup crumbled President feta cheese
Extra President feta for the garnish
1 cup bacon bits
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Fry bacon bits in a pan until golden & crispy.
3. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oregano; set aside.
4. In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and sugar until blended; stir into dry ingredients just until combined (do not overmix). Fold in spinach, 2/3 cup bacon bits and feta until combined.
5. Spoon into greased enamel mugs.
6. Sprinkle remaining crispy bacon bits and feta over the muffins before baking.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Serve warm with butter & ENJOY!