250g vanilla biscuits
50g butter, melted
2 cups Liqui-Fruit Cranberry Kiwi Twist
500g cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
300ml double cream
Kiwis, strawberries & blueberries to garnish
1. Grease and line the base and side of a springform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place the biscuits and melted butter in a food processor and process until finely crushed. Spoon
evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Press down & place in the freezer to set.
3. Meanwhile, place the strawberries in a small saucepan over a low heat together with 1 cup of Liqui-Fruit Cranberry Kiwi Twist fruit juice. Cook, stirring, and using the back of a spoon to gently crush the berries, for approx 10 minutes or until the strawberries break down. Remove from heat.
4. Use a fork to mash before straining through a fine sieve into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to push through as much pulp as possible.
5. Repeat the process with the blueberries.
6. Place the cream cheese and icing sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the double cream and blitz once more until smooth.
7. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among two bowls. Add the strawberry puree to the first
bowl and the blueberry puree to the second, stir to combine.
8. Pour the strawberry mixture into the base of the prepared pan.
9. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm.
10. Pour the blueberry mixture evenly over the set strawberry mixture.
11. Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
12. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and place on a serving plate. Top the cheesecake with kiwis, strawberries and blueberries before serving and ENJOY!