No-Bake Peanut Choc Cups
2 ½ cups granola
1 cup peanuts, chopped
2 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp honey
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups dark chocolate drops, melted
1. Combine the granola in a mixing bowl with the peanuts, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and honey. Add more honey if needed to create a sticky consistency.
2. Press the granola mixture into a greased 12 cup muffin pan, indenting centres to resemble nests.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
4. Melt peanut butter in a microwavable bowl, 20 – 30 seconds.
5. Pour the peanut butter into the center of each granola cup.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
7. Melt chocolate drops in a bowl over hot water, once melted pour the chocolate over the top of each granola cup, creating a chocolate lid.
8. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
9. ENJOY as a snack on the go or a healthy lunchbox filler!