No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites
1 cup rolled oats
¼ cup sugar-free peanut butter
¼ cup honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup sunflower seeds
½ slab NESTLÉ Milkybar Original White Chocolate
1. Add the rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and vanilla essence to a mixing bowl.
2. Roughly chop the cranberries and add to the oat mixture. Mix to combine.
3. Scoop up equal sized portions using a small ice cream scoop. Roll out balls, using your hands and place on a lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until needed.
4. Add some water to a pot and bring to a simmer. Place a heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Add the chocolate to the bowl and stir occasionally until melted.
5. Dip half of the energy bites into the melted chocolate and top the other half with a drizzle of melted chocolate.
6. Refrigerate until set, 30 minutes – 1 hour.
7. Serve and ENJOY!!